Whether you’re a realtor chasing a big commission or a homeowner selling on your own, creating a real estate sign system is one of the best ways to bring buyers in.
In fact, according to the National Association of Realtors’ 2022 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers, real estate signs accounted for 20% of all successful For Sale By Owner (FSBO) ads, which was the same success rate attributed to the Multiple Service Listing (MLS) database. Since private sellers cannot post on MLS without a real estate license, real estate signs will play a key role in their sales strategy.
For realtors, real estate signs work even harder. Not only do they bring buyers in, with 18% of buyers reportedly contacting real estate agents after reading their real estate signs; they also build brand authority and work in harmony with web assets, driving traffic to online listings by as much as 14%, according to research by the Outdoor Advertising Association of America.
If you’re looking to create excitement and crank up curb appeal with a custom real estate sign system, the team at Houston Graphic Signs is here to help. Read on to learn about some of our most popular products, or call (713)-244-8704 to get a free quote on any custom real estate sign.
Real Estate Sign Solutions: 5 Ways To Attract Buyers And Bids
- Build brand authority and awareness with custom wraps and graphics. Named the number-one most cost-effective advertising medium in a Media Asset-Value Comparison by 3M, vehicle wraps and graphics can generate thousands of daily impressions for your brand, turning every parking spot or cross-town commute into a powerful promotional opportunity.
Vehicle wraps and graphics are a cost-effective option for real estate branding and lead generation in Houston, TX.
2. Fly flags and hang banners to get eyes on your property. Real estate flags and banners create an air of excitement, grabbing the attention of passing drivers and making every open house feel like a can’t-miss event. Freestanding banners are also a great option for indoor display at open houses, where they act as silent salespeople, endorsing your real estate experience/authority or sharing more details about the home.
3. Maximize impressions with economical yard signs. Real estate yard signs are the perfect signage supplement, giving you an economical, easy-to-install option to target multiple viewing angles at once.
4. Advance the sales cycle with custom real estate signs. Real estate signs engage potential buyers with attractive imagery, build confidence with professional design and details about your realty expertise, and convert leads into prospects by sharing your contact information.
5. Crank up the curb appeal with real estate sign riders. Real estate sign riders are economical, easy to install, and fully reusable advertising tools you can use to emphasize your property’s unique selling points or hammer home your brand authority and expertise. Whether you want to highlight exciting natural features with “RAVINE LOT” riders, draw more guests to a showing with “OPEN HOUSE” riders, or showcase your sales prowess with a “SOLD OVER ASKING” rider, our experts are standing by to help.
Get a free quote on custom real estate signs in Houston, TX
To begin your real estate sign order, you can:
National Association of Realtors. (2022). Profile of home buyers and sellers. National Association of Realtors.