Walls generally offer a lot of space for graphics and signs and for those businesses and organizations who have the wall space, not utilizing it would be a mistake. Ceiling to floor wall graphics can do everything from provide wayfinding signage, promote businesses, brand identities, create an atmosphere, and motivate staff and clients. Pretty much anything you can do with any sign, you can do with wall graphics but bigger.
Types of Wall Signs & Graphics
With regards to the materials you can use to create your wall graphics, you have several options. Your wall graphic options include:
- Vinyl lettering can be adhered to the surfaces of walls to provide wayfinding signage, state a business’s name or logo, or to install fun graphics.
- 3D sign lettering can be used for many of the same purposes as vinyl lettering, but these letters are thicker, stand out more, and are more durable, and are more appropriate for outdoor use.
- Digitally printed wallpapers can provide a floor-to-ceiling scene or pattern and provide a strong statement with your company culture. For example, your business may want to use the walls in the breakroom to create a warm and relaxing atmosphere.
- Vinyl wall coverings can give your walls a subtle pattern that a painter never could, as well as provide a scratch and water resistant surface on your wall.
- Wall murals can inspire staff, clients, as well as the community when installing on an exterior wall.
- The Possibilities are Endless!
Houston Graphic Signs for Your Wall Graphics Needs in Bellaire, TX
If you’re in the Bellaire and would like to learn more about wall graphics, please contact Houston Graphic Signs today.